Who is this event for? Is it only for Latina entrepreneurs?
Under the slogan “LEARN, CONNECT, SUCCEED!” the 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo attracts entrepreneurs who want to grow their professional skills and create a community of collaboration. It’s open to any business, regardless of gender, ethnicity and/or cultural background.
The Pitch Competition is open only to Latina entrepreneurs and Latina-owned small businesses with unique products or services –no franchises-, sole proprietorship or 50% partnership, with one year of operation and a legal structure.
How much does it cost to participate in the Pitch Competition?
The Pitch Competition is FREE for Latina participants but they must buy an exhibitor’s table (Latina Table $150). Each Exhibitor receives 15 tickets to sell ($10/each) or give away and recover her investment.
What does the $45 FULL EVENT ticket cover? Sign up and get a free t-shirt!
The FULL EVENT ticket covers the whole event including:
- Keynote Speaker Nathalie Molina Niño and a free copy of her book “LEAPFROG, The New Revolution for Women Entrepreneur.”
- Choice of 2 workshops –See Entrepreneur Empowerment Lunch.
- Lunch, free parking (1 slot)
- Expo, Afternoon Reception and Pitch Competition
What does the $10 Expo and Pitch ticket cover?
- Visit to the Expo
- Afternoon Reception
- Pitch Competition
What are the parking options at the event?
- Full Event ticket ($45), vendors, and exhibitors get one slot of free parking across the street
- Sponsors get 2 or more slots according to sponsorship levels
- All others have several parking garages and street parking around the area
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON KEYNOTE SPEAKER, MC AND WORKSHOPS VISIT:
PITCH COMPETITION, CALL 848 238 6090 OR VISIT:
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION VISIT:
DISCLOSURE: By your agreement to participate at the 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo and Pitch Competition, you hereby grant permission to Latinas in Business Inc to use your image, in a photo and/or video or still, and the likeness and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or videotape without royalties or any other consideration. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.