- “Great team and very understanding they helped me connect with leaders in my industry and build an actual relationship with them. The resources they provide are amazing.” – Michael Olaya at Self Employed
- “Each SBDC seminar taught me several things I didn’t know I needed to know!” – Andrew Lew at Realty
- “The SBDC has been very informative on various topics that interested me. Teaching the community to be entrepreneurs was a very intelligent idea. The SBDC & NJCU have an outstanding perspective for success. I am delighted to receive knowledge via consultations along with a form of direction. Thank you NJCU & SBDC” – Jason Joel Ovalle
- “I find the team of professionals which have been assembled provide in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of business organizational tools for start-up business and existing business. They not only work with the client but also follow up as the firm grows and hits another hurdle” – Jack Belton at Hudson County EDC
- “A few months ago, there’s a business opportunity I would like to pursue with Amazon. I approached Hudson SBDC for assistance and they had me talking to Victor Silvestre who is a wonderful knowledgeable person. Victor was helping with questionnaires that I have to submit to Amazon. Unfortunately after their review, I wasn’t picked to participate in their program as my business experience is limited. I’m still grateful for the assistance Hudson SBDC had provided me. Thank you for all your support” – Alex Suthammanont
- “Valuable and Creditable information” – Christopher Capers
- “So far I am very happy with the assistance that SBDC has provided to me in preparing my business plan for presentation to prospective investors.” – Chris Cosentino at Cosentino Engineering/ President
- “I take the time to thank Mr. Ryan Sylvestre. I really appreciated that he took the time from his family on a Friday evening to go over my business plan and answer all my questions. Now I have a better idea of what how the many parts of a business plan work. I still have a lot of work to do and a lot to learn, but I am grateful to have him point me to the right direction. I really appreciate it.” – Carmelle Phillips at StrideAbility, LLC.
- “Before this meeting, I was confused and didn’t know who to go to. Today you made feel at ease, and I feel like I have someone by my side, someone who truly sees my passion for Moroccan Caftan and understands my vision. It was really helpful to have your input and I am excited to be moving forward you. I especially appreciate all of the time you’ve taken to sit down with me and review everything to ensure that I have the knowledge and tools to do great for my brand. I’m excited to put the plan we’ve discussed today to use and I am hoping you will be there by my side. Again I really appreciate your willingness to help out and helping my brand grow to its full potential.” – Khadija Introna
- “My congratulations to the SBDC staff on a very successful seminar. Even though I am not in the position to start a business now, I found the information both interesting and useful if I were to start one in the future. Not only was the banking information quite informative, but I had no idea of the wide range of other products and services available through the SBDC and other organizations such as JCEDC, RBAC, and HCEDC to start or grow a business. Thanks, again, and my congratulations to SBDC on a great seminar.“ – Tom Watson at NJCU
- “If you want someone to go through a startup or purchase of an already operating business, Al is your guy.
Al was a tremendous help when it came to proposals for the bank and paperwork. Because if you want a business loan, sit down and get ready to work for it. With that being said, Al helped fix our spreadsheets with examples and guidelines to approach all the budgeting.
Once that is done, he will connect you to a loan officer at a good, local bank. It was smooth sailing once we were at that point. That was all due to Al getting all our needed paperwork in order ahead of time.
Al will also give you an open and honest opinion of the pros and cons of location, enterprise, loan amount and logistics. If you’re thinking about going through the process of owning your own business and need a loan during that process, Al is the only person I would refer to.” – Dr. Jennifer Dour at Garden State Spinal Care
- “The NJSBDC is an amazing group. I highly recommend their program for any entrepreneur or someone thinking of starting a business.” – Jonathan Donenfeld at JLD Tax & Accounting
- “As a small business entrepreneur, it is difficult to focus on the future as day to day operation consumes a significant amount of my time. I needed to make a move as my rental expense was increasing. I went to major lenders and was told that I could not obtain funding to buy a building. I went to the SBDC and discussed my problem and my plans for the future. The SBDC provided the guidance and counseling whereby I was able to obtain funding to purchase my own building and improve my day to day cash flow. A special thanks to Al and Beshoy for their assistance and continued support.” – Tawanda Jackson at State Farm
- “I wanted to express my appreciation to you for the seminar. It was extremely informative, and the class size and participation illustrated the importance of the topic. You had clearly researched the subject, and many of us felt that yours was a voice of sanity in the midst of an emotional and divisive discussion. Once again, thank you for making the seminar successful, and I appreciate your continued support.” – Hassan Beqqi
We’re here to help!
Click Here To Request Business Counseling and schedule a free appointment with one of our business counselors. Or call us directly at (201) 200-2156.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest information about business, events and workshops.