1379 Paterson Plank Rd. Secaucus
Certifications for Federal Contracting
WORK WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!
A Small Business Enterprise Workshop- hosted by America’s Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University and Presented by Business Opportunity Specialist of the SBA.
Speaker(s): Business Opportunity Specialist of the SBA, Peter Susbreich
Learn how to:
- Acquire/Bid on Federal Government Contracts
- Find the best programs for small businesses
- Choose the right certification for you
- Become a vendor for government entities
Sponsored and paid for by: the United States Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Center at NJCU, New Jersey City University and Secaucus Public Library & Business Resource Center.
- Street Parking and Metered Parking at 1301 Paterson Plank Rd ($0.25/hr)
- Click here for Public Transportation
- Click here for Uber
Training Courses and Event Policy:
Because we value the safety and security of our attendees and the communities they participate in, the following will not be accepted at any event hosted, organized, or participated by the SBDC.
- Children under 8 years of age.
- Children between 8-18 years of age without parental supervision.
- Inappropriate language or behavior.
- Unprofessional attire.
Event attendees/participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the event staff.
*Event time & location can be subject to change*