Intro to Quickbooks:
Save Time and Money using QuickBooks Online!
Kristin Cavataio, CPA from Presti & Naegele in NYC, will be presenting the following:
You and Your Business
- Set up/Understand Your Financials
- Have More Control Over Reporting
- Track Monthly/Yearly Growth
Benefits of Quickbooks
- Pull Reports with 1-Click
- Organize Bookkeeping
- Control Expenses
- Track Inventory
- Process Payroll
- Pay Bills
- Track Taxes
Planning and Preparing
- Session 1 Quick Books Workshop Series
Sponsored and paid for by: the United States Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Center at NJCU, New Jersey City University, and Kearny Point.
Free Parking (use the highlighted “Tenant Parking” area):
Training Courses and Event Policy:
Because we value the safety and security of our attendees and the communities they participate in, the following will not be accepted at any event hosted, organized, or participated by the SBDC.
- Children under 8 years of age.
- Children between 8-18 years of age without parental supervision.
- Inappropriate language or behavior.
- Unprofessional attire.
Event attendees/participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the event staff.
*Event time & location can be subject to change*