200 Hudson Street
The Symposium will be held on December 6 and hosted by Dr. Bernard McSherry, Dean, and New Jersey City University in Jersey City, NJ. This half day morning event will begin with a 9:00 AM registration and contain two nationally recognized key note speakers on financial literacy. Additionally, there are two tracks for participants – one track for classroom educators and one track for community leaders and not-for-profits.
What Organizations would Benefit?
• Community Nonprofits
• Faith-based organizations
• State and Local Government Agencies
Who Should Attend?
• Directors and Program Administrators
• Community Volunteers
What Financial Topics will be Addressed?
• Strategies for Promoting Financial Wellness in Disadvantaged Communities
• Advancing Financial Capability through Technology Access and Literacy
• Beth Kobliner, Best-selling Author: Get a Financial Life,
Personal Finance in Your Twenties & Thirties, Make Your Kid a
• Jonathan Clements, Former Personal-finance Columnist, The
Wall Street Journal, and Author: How to Think About Money