8411 Bergenline Ave
This course will take you through steps of becoming a business owner through a franchise, how to find opportunities, funding, and more.
We will go over:
- Benefits of business ownership
- Choosing the RIGHT franchise
- Leveraging current skills and knowledge
- Raising capital and investing in a franchise
- Low-cost/Home based Franchise opportunities
- Resources and support from the SBA and SBDC
Sponsored and paid for by: the United States Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Center at NJCU, New Jersey City University, Frannet, & North Bergen Public Library.
- Limited Free Parking at Library Lot
- Metered Street Parking
- Public Transportation
Training Courses and Event Policy:
Because we value the safety and security of our attendees and the communities they participate in, the following will not be accepted at any event hosted, organized, or participated by the SBDC.
- Children under 8 years of age.
- Children between 8-18 years of age without parental supervision.
- Inappropriate language or behavior.
- Unprofessional attire.
Event attendees/participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the event staff.
*Event time & location can be subject to change*