78 John Miller Way
QuickBooks for Business
This workshop offers an introductory walk-through of QuickBooks, an accounting software. The speaker will briefly explain how business owners can organize bookkeeping, control expenses, track inventory, pay bills, and so much more via QuickBooks!
- Set up/understand your financials
- Have more control over reporting
- Track monthly/yearly growth
Speaker(s): Kristin Cavataio, CPA at P&N Accounting Offices.
Sponsored and paid for by: the United States Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Center at NJCU, New Jersey City University and Kearny Point.
Use the highlighted ‘Tenant Parking’ area.
Training Courses and Event Policy:
Because we value the safety and security of our attendees and the communities they participate in, the following will not be accepted at any event hosted, organized, or participated by the SBDC.
- Children under 12 years of age.
- Children between 12-18 years of age without parental supervision.
- Inappropriate language or behavior.
- Unprofessional attire.
- Limited seating available. Attendees are seated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Event attendees/participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the event staff.
*Event time & location can be subject to change*