50 Harrison St
Social Media for Small Businesses:
This course will take you through strategies and tactics that will help you market and sell the products or services your business offers.
Speaker(s): Christian Pichardo, Marketing Director for NJSBDC at NJCU
We will go over:
- Planning your Social Media strategy
- Creating engaging and creative content
- Engaging with your customers and clients
- Analyze your results to improve your strategy and tactics
- and MORE!
Sponsored and paid for by: the United States Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Center at NJCU, and New Jersey City University.
Training Courses and Event Policy:
Because we value the safety and security of our attendees and the communities they participate in, the following will not be accepted at any event hosted, organized, or participated by the SBDC.
- Children under 12 years of age.
- Children between 12-18 years of age without parental supervision.
- Inappropriate language or behavior.
- Unprofessional attire.
Event attendees/participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the event staff.
*EVENT TIME, LOCATION, AND/OR DATE CAN BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*