The SBDC at NJCU has partnered with over 15 different organizations, taught 2000 small businesses at our training courses, and marketed to 3000 clients in our database within the Hudson County, NJ area.
Partnering with us gives you the ability to tap into a pool of over 3000 small businesses in YOUR area. Let’s work together to build our community.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to submit your information to partner with the SBDC at NJCU and a representative will reach out within 48 hours.
Below are some of the events we’ve partnered in:
- Meet the Lenders (with Bcb Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Ponce Bank, TD Bank, FCUB, Santander Bank & more)
- Starting and Growing a Business Workshop Series (with JCEDC)
- Starting a Business and Writing a Business Plan (BCB Bank of Jersey City, Bayonne, & Hoboken)
- Sales & Marketing Workshop Series (with Social Vibes Media & Novofex)
- Intro to Quickbooks (with Pntax)
- Purchasing a Franchise (with Frannet)
- Small Business Tax Planning (with Jldtax, Pntax, Greenberg CPA, & GG CPA Services)
- Starting or Growing a Veteran Owned Business (with the Small Business Administration (SBA) of the US)
- Small Business Enterprise Certification Workshop (with the State of NJ & Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity)
Look at what organizations have said after partnering with us:
- “SBDC of Hudson County has been an invaluable partner with JCEDC. We have featured the educational workshops by SBDC with the Jersey City small business existing and growing community. With SBDC’s business plan development services, our clients have the advantage of excellent services to assist them in gaining access to capital.” – Vanessa Quijano at Jersey City Economic Development Center (JCEDC)
- “We have been getting busier and busier over the last two years as we experienced a significant organic growth thanks to collaborations with your organization and similar ones, plus we acquired two other practices (last year, an EA practice and last month, a CPA practice)” – Victor Garrido at GG CPA Services
- “Our experience with the SBDC of Hudson County has been nothing, but amazing! We have been able to develop a strong working relationship where we all get together to educate our clients and the general public. The SBDC of Hudson County is a valuable source of information and guidance for businesses of any size. They are amazing at what they do and Ponce Bank values the working relationship we have cultivated over time!” – Dalwin Garcia at Ponce Bank
- “With the NJSBDC at NJCU as one of one of our strategic partners, the opportunity to assist the business community in a greater capacity truly increases. The Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity appreciates working with the NJSBDC at NJCU to bring the business community resources to help them move forward. “ – Jermaine Pharmes at the Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity
- “I have been working with the SBDC for the past 4 years, specifically in the area of providing knowledge and information to their clients in the franchise business ownership space. My experience with all of the counselors and directors here has been nothing short of amazing. I’ve witnessed first hand, their dedication, commitment and professionalism in guiding and shepherding their clients best interests. My organization is currently working with 9 clients from our joint event and 6 statewide. I personally encourage anyone that I meet in my travels, that are thinking about business ownership but need direction, to strongly consider contacting their local SBDC for mentoring and counseling. Where else can you get ‘top notch’ professional business counseling ‘free of charge’!” – Boynton Weekes at Frannet
- “The SBDC of Hudson County is more than just an office of business consultants. I have sent countless small businesses to the SBDC because I know this is a team of professionals who are beyond resourceful and well integrated into the small business community. I have witnessed how involved SBDC of Hudson County is in our 12 municipalities hosting workshops from access to capital, digital marketing, and procurement opportunities. As a partner and supporter of this organization, I recommend the SBDC Hudson County to any small business owner looking to expand knowledge and leverage resources for his/her business.” – Vicky Llerena at Social Vibes Media
- “Partnering with the NJSBDC is a great way to get out and meet other businesses and continue to be involved with the community.” – Jonathan Donenfeld at JLD Tax & Accounting